rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Where Can You Get My Diapers

Well if you sew you can make your own!  I've made several tutorials.  Most of our stash is butterfly fitteds.  I have made them on the following combinations which I will list from most to least absorbent.  That said the least absorbent are still awesome and are as absorbent as needed for day use.  For night, they'd need a doubler. 
*for those new to butterfly's, the sides are folded in, tripling each layer
•1 cotton fleece (with micro fleece sewn to one wing), 1 hemp fleece
• 1 CV (cotton velour), 1 hemp fleece
•1 flannel  (with micro fleece sewn to one wing), 1 hemp fleece
•3 flannel

Will I be selling these, like my mai tei?
I honestly don't know.  I'd like to see more hemp diapers out there, especially since I'm all about natural (for real natural, not bamboo-rayon). 
If you email me, I might lol.  My biggest issues are:
• what to charge that equals cost + labour and is still a fair price?
•snaps, I don't use them, really truly my diapers are snapless, but I think most like snaps.  And they are an added cost, and for sure added time.

I'll take input on that from those who want these.   

No comments:

Post a Comment