rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Friday 10 July 2015

I converted a sposie mom to cloth this week

So I had a sposies diaper mom friend.  We get along great, both being older moms, in the Native community, breastfeeding, baby wearing... She was prime for this conversion lol. 

Her 2 month old baby had a persistent diaper rash.  She changed the sposies regularly (2 hours on average), creams etc.  She knew pampers cause rashes, but she wasn't using those. 

I was anxious to jump in but I waiting and she asked "could it be the perfumes, are there other chemicals?". You bet.  And I asked if she'd like to test out Monkeys prefolds.  I explained they'd likely only fit another month but that would be time to get working on a new stash. 

The rash cleared in under a day!  She looked online and is blown away by the money she will save.  And she is just thrilled all over.  I feel so excited.  And love her enthusiasm.  Another bum saved and another win for Grandmother Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment