rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Sunday 27 September 2015

Don't Felt That Wool!!

Well you can felt if you want to, but you don't need to.  None of my wool is felted.  Not even my cashmere, or my night time wool.  I do sew a wet zone in my wool for a little extra protection.  If you have a good diaper under your wool, you will be fine.  Not felting means more wool to sew with (no shrinking), full stretch (useful over fluff bums), full cuddly softness, and no accidentally ruined wool that over felted (unless hubby washes your favorite pair lol).
Unfelted upcycled shorties.

Unfelted knitted night time longies

Unfelted wool rib knit

Unfelted wool jersey knit

Unfelted wool interlock romper
And Unfelted CASHMERE longies, the most soft, cuddly wool of all 


No comments:

Post a Comment