rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Sunday 15 February 2015

A Poop Story

Today I am sharing a poop story, the likes of which I have never before
experienced.  I have 6 kids, I've seen a lot of poop.  One lovely child of mine was a dreaded poop painter.  If your a mom, you've heard of this and pray you are never so inflicted.  Today's poop story however was one that made me laugh (funny takes in new meanings when your knee deep in kids).  And so here it is...
A Poop Story:

As a mom it was a day like any other.  I sat in the living room, glancing out the window at the mass amount of snow that keeps accumulating this year (more then usual).  I watched as Monkey played, amazed at my luck that he plays so contently.  Enjoying some coffee and fb.  He is playing with his red ball (he loves balls).  There is the occasional short whine from him, but he continues to babble and play.  
I want to add that Monkey's diaper has a high rise with no ass gap.  So this needs to be kept in mind during this story. 

The moment continues.  The ball is set aside for Kitty tale.  Our mommy cat Venus is in heat and enjoys this a bit to much lol.  I have to remove her cuz she just stays there.  

And then it happens.  Poop shoots out Monkey's bum like a geyser.  The force opens a gap between diaper and back side.  The poop shoots up, out and into the air, then onto the floor.  I have never seen such a thing lol.
It must have felt awful in his belly before escaping (hence the small whines of complaint), cuz when Done Monkey plooped back, with a great sigh...into the poop.  
I stuffed a wipe down the back side of his diaper.  Cleaned the floor, cleaned poop off of Monkey.  Threw him into a tub to clean.  Rinsed the diaper.  *phew*  what a mess.  Then I nursed him and he quickly fell asleep.  Must have tired him right out....cuz he sure was pooped lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment