rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Mai Tei orders and fabrics

This post is for those local (southeast Ontario) looking to order a mai tei.  The mai tei has two fabrics, structural and decorative.


Structural
It takes 2m canvas bark cloth. Its soft, organic, and 9 oz weight (can carry a preschooler).  It cost me $45



Decorative
It takes me 1/2 meter organic knit this cost $10.  The left over will make up the carry bag. 






Here are a few organic wovens (1/2m for $10 also) that match a few of the bark cloth fabrics better. 
Shipping to me is $9, plus thread and shoulder padding and tax
With it costing me $75 CND (first time I added up cost I forgot to include tax and exchangr rate on one of the fabrics) to make, I carge $105.  If you wish to order one out of less expensive, non organics fabrics I can make for $60.  The structural fabric will likely be twill or denim and the decorative panel would be a quilters cotton.  I would purchase these from fabricland.  Your need to tell me your preferred colours and print types.  If you can text while I'm  there so we can have fabric confirmation prior to me purchasing.

To order email mamamossdiapers@gmail.com with a title "mai tei order".  In the email include screen shot of fabric choice, fabric combo name or description of a fabricland order.  Include text and name if possible.
$75 is required upfront for an organic, or $35 for fabricland.  When complete (1week tops) I'll send pic.  You will have two weeks to pay remainder.  Pick up is in Kingston unless you wish to pay for shipping.

Some fabric combo ideas
                          Owl Nesting
                         Forest Party
                    Meadows blue-gold
             Birds of a Feather; Sun Splash
                 Crack of Dawn Wood's
                     Turquoise Splash

                          Knotty Owls
                               Foxy
Peacock Blooms
                      Apples and Vines
                            Girl Roar

                        Chic bubbles
Girly whirly
Bird song
Classy
                        Under the Sea
                         Knot Garden
Birds of a Feather; Earth & Sky
Candy Land Woods
 And many more combinations you discover.

*unpaid for items will be put up for resale to re-coup labour.

No comments:

Post a Comment