rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Retail Therapy Cloth Mama Style

So today was a day of disappointment here.  I was supposed to be able to visit my hubby and it got cancelled.  I'm not going into details here, but there was tears. 

So I went online to simplififabrics.com. and I bought some fabric.  Remember my post on my dream diaper? Ok well didn't quite get that but I did get a lovely
Hemp fleece 400 gsm in chocolate.  I'm loving that its in chocolate.  And no sherpa or printed cotton fleece, so I got this sweet organic flannel print.  In the end I will likely sew a fitted with fleece wings, flannel front, flannel topped fleece soaker. The flannel isn't as wide as I need for monkey so I'll have to play around with it when it's here

I stopped crying mostly.  I love my hubby and I miss him.  But with Simplifi's 2 day shipping at only $9 Monkey will have new diapers for daddy when he gets home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment