rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Monday 26 January 2015

Try a new style!

So today I came across a complaint I have heard before ... "No matter what brand if AIO's I use I get leg leaks"  I have heard this with pockets too.  Likely the issue is wicking rather then leaks.  This is cuz where the PUL meets the absorbent fabric (or wicking), you sometimes get a wicking "leak" especially with tight or clingy fitting clothes in the crotch area. 

The part I don't get is how many times are you going to buy a different brand of the same thing if it's not working for you?  

Try A New Style!. 
Look over at the right hand corner of the page here and you will see a small lists of my blogs which I think would be most useful.  Read the diaper styles review (link here).  If a style appeals to you then click on its name for a more in depth look.  If you want something your used to already, try a fitted with a pul cover or an HF.  A wool in one would be most similar if your ready to try wool. 

There is a world beyond aio's and pockets!
I swear diapering is more interesting then 2 very similar styles.  Have you checked all the diapers I have reviewed?  Its a huge big world.  A diaper style for every family on the block.  And more waiting to be invented.  Like someone should make a wool pocket.... But publicly note it was my idea lol.  I'd do it but I hate stuffing pockets.  The inner layer would have to be wicking jersey to not be effected by lanolizing....I think.  I'd love to test with raw silk and hemp inserts it would be the most posh of enviro diapers, and enviro in every way!  No controversial bamboo-rayon, no synthetic anything lol.  I'd maybe stuff a diaper for that lol. 

So you ready? Go explore!
I challenge everyone to try a new style,  just one new diaper in regular rotation!

In my home I've been trying out Mini's.  I like them, it makes everything a bit more trim.  But I dislike snaps and that's the only thing I don't love about them.  And well it was the last style for me to try (except flips, but I'm just not interested lol).  To try another there will need to be a new style invented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment