rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Monday 30 March 2015

Bibs For Heavy Droolers

We've all heard of heavy wetters, but what about heavy droolers?

When Monkey is cutting teeth he drools like Niagara Falls.   This caused a rash (much like a diaper rash), on his neck, edge of face and chest. 

I tried a bib topped in wicking Jersey and backed in blizzard fleece.  It didn't help.  He seemed more wet against his face and neck....and against by skin when nursing.  Did not feel nice lol.

I tried flannel backed in blizzard fleece.  This did help.  I think topping in micro fleece would help more, and will get on that soon. 

Also I made a wool sweater vest.  That worked great. 

Monkey is back to drooling this week so my fleece bibs are out and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment