rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Sunday 22 March 2015

Kushies Taffeta Bibs

Apparently my SIL and I hit the same sale.  She got the Kushies Taffeta diaper wrap and I bought the Kushies taffeta bibs.  I wanted the ones with sleeves but they were sold out.  So I got the ones without sleeves. 

These bibs are huge.  I like that.  They cover the whole front of Monkey.  The pocket catches the falling food.  The tpu cleans up easily even after spaghetti, and nothing seeps through to stain.  Clean up is easy.  I wash it up in the sink before doing dishes, hang on a hook and let it dry over night.  Between meals I wipe it down with a cloth. 

I prefer natural fabrics, I really do but Monkey is a very messy eater and food mess has always grossed me out a bit.  I can handle any poop or puke mess my kids throw at me, as long as it comes from my kid and not any other human being lol.  But food mess, I don't know, its a thing.  But I am one of those people who doesn't let their food touch on the plate. 

So meal time has become a little cleaner with a blw Monkey which makes me a happier mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment