rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Delivery Day: Simplifi Fabric Love

Today my fabric order from Simplifi arrived.  I'm in organic fabric love lol.  Now I just need a trip to fabricland for notions and my rings from sling rings.

So here it is:
Organic cotton canvas (9oz weight) for two ring slings.  Love this print.  The feathers appeal to my Indigenous tastes and i love the muted blue and cream.


Mei tei fabrics.  The ocean blue and golden yellow leaf print is organic cotton canvas for the full structure of the mei teis.  The prints are the decoraticw panels.

Here we have creamy hemp fleece paired with organic flannel for some butterfly Fitted's.

And last but not least pul and foe (I already have athletic mesh) for swim diapers.  I'm excited to sew the girly print.  My youngest daughter is 14 so its been a while since I got tobsew little girl stuff lol.
Now to pre wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment