rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Wednesday 1 April 2015

My Boob Hat! :)

Ok well Monkey's boob hat.  But I'm so excited and really we all know baby accessories are for mom. 

So I saw a fb post with babies wearing those knit hats that look like a breast and nipple.  I shared saying how I'd love one.  A friend linked me to her friend that makes them.  We made arrangements and today I picked it up. 
Monkey seems to like it as do I.  When I get a family member to get a pic of us nursing with this hat I'll add that here. 


I see these hats as a quiet way to advocate for breastfeeding (in additional to vocal advocacy).  I firmly and proudly say "Breast is best".  I do not see this as a so called mommy wars statement.  It is fact.  It is truth and im tired of the so called mommy wars silencing nursing moms.  

My daughter added the text to the pic.  She was showing it off to her friends.  Im thrilled to have teens who see breastfeeding as normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment