rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

rocking a flannel butterfly fitted

Saturday 25 April 2015

New "lovey" idea!

Some babies like "lovies".  It may be a blanket or stuff toy of some kind or any random object.  Many parents (and babies) find such lovie objects a helpful tool for night time, naps or when cranky. 

Monkey hasn't found any such object.  He has a few stuffies but only is interested in the horse one that I made, and only as a plaything. 
He had one if those adorable beanie stuffies attached to a soother.  No interest in a soother. 

Have some of those muslin blankies and one with tags.  As thing, likes them to play with, especially the muslin ones. 

Monkey wants my nipple to me this soothing item to be rolled and twisted between his fingers.  Ow and no lol.  Lately its been me nursing with my hand over my other boob.  Until today :)

Today I wore a new shirt from my mil.  It has tassels.  Monkey has just lovie'd the tassel to sleep on my lap. 

Like as I wrote this he was playing with it while nursing, fell asleep and came off the boob.  He's puckered out from his birthday party this afternoon.  

So I'm going to buy two blue tassels (maybe two brown also).  And I'm going to sew them on the end of his muslin blankies.  Then im going to buy what i need to make my own amd sell with my diapers, carriers and swim diapers.  Im all excited.  K off to look online at simplifi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment